• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Adium Problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
well, i copied and pasted a link.. and no for some reason my font is white, but the background (in the text box for myself) is white, so I can't see what i'm typing.

when I try and make my font black to read on the white background, it also messes with my font inside the dialogue box..

how do i get it back to normal?

thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i have two thoughts, hit command+T to bring up your font dialogue box and make sure everything is set back to normal
close and restart adium
-chris

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
I tried restarting, and didnt have any luck with that.. even with the font box i'm not quite sure what is "normal".. so it's making it tough.

I even re-installed adium and all my settings were kept the same, so that didnt help.

basically, i just need my font in my text box to be black, not white.. but still show up in the dialogue window as black.

:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.
Click format then Restore Default Formating.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.