motion sensors?

OP
T
Reaction score
omg, I just gave the program a try and my wife just saw me swinging my laptop around like a sword

:Owned:

OP
T
Reaction score
yeah I was reading that... reminds me of linux days

plus it says the active desktop will always be bouncing in the dock which would annoy the **** out of me lol

It seems like i'd have to do some terminal commands/coding to get it to work

an install version would be real nice :)

T

thjustintoo

From what i understand the motion sensor is from the harddrive protection device. It can sense when your comp. moves fast (ie. drops) and therefore can proctect the hardrive for you. .... I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mackbook 2g ram 2ghz, g3 powerPC 600Mhz, 30g video pod
i have smackbook so it smacks to windows its a pretty sweet setup im happy with it.

OP
T
Reaction score
would u be able to help me walktrough it?

does ur active desktop (or w/e it uses) always bounce?

Reaction score
ERGH.

I tried to do this, but I'm too new to macs to understand how to run terminal, its different than DOS so I guess I'll wait til a friend of mine can do it or, someone releases a self installing program or gui.

OP
T
Reaction score
mplock said:
ERGH.

I tried to do this, but I'm too new to macs to understand how to run terminal, its different than DOS so I guess I'll wait til a friend of mine can do it or, someone releases a self installing program or gui.

ever use linux? pretty close to it with sudo and all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz White MacBook, 1gb RAM, superdrive, 22in trinitron external monitor, 60gb internal, 300gb ext
thjustintoo said:
From what i understand the motion sensor is from the harddrive protection device. It can sense when your comp. moves fast (ie. drops) and therefore can proctect the hardrive for you. .... I think.

i seem to remember hearing thats what its for, it's supposed to park the read/write heads before the impact (ie. while it's falling) so your drive is less likely to be damaged

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.