Best Laptop bag for MBP

Reaction score
Before getting my MBP im gettin ready to accessorize it. What is the best laptop bag for the 15.4 MBP. I was thinking of going Timbuk2 but open to other options. Thanks.

Reaction score
My friend got a case that is so good, he was showing it off to me and anidently droped it with his macbook pro inside, and it is still working perfectly. I will get you the name of it..

I

iRizzo

Are you looking for a backpack, sleeve, carrying bag, etc.? I have a DC|Incase Skatebag. It holds a laptop, skateboard, books, accessories, and a iPod. It's perfect.

B

bil2k

I picked up a neoprene sleeve type case with a 1 extra pocket and a strap made by Targus at Ciruit City for about 25 bucks. It's worked pretty well so far going to class and traveling on the road.

Link

There's about 1.5" of extra room vertically but I use it for extra cables and stuff when carrying other hardware.

Reaction score
best laytop bag you can get

have look at these I have two of them..... very very good
http://www.cactusclimbing.co.nz/ind...ategory_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=19

and also fits and 15" MBP like a glove

Cheers

Damian

bil2k said:
I picked up a neoprene sleeve type case with a 1 extra pocket and a strap made by Targus at Ciruit City for about 25 bucks. It's worked pretty well so far going to class and traveling on the road.

Link

There's about 1.5" of extra room vertically but I use it for extra cables and stuff when carrying other hardware.

Reaction score
I have a SwissArmy brand backpack and its great, they also make very good messenger bags. Office Depot has a good selection of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.