just ordered this RAM, should I cancel and switch it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I like Crucial. Even though for some reason the Crucial 256MB stick I had laying around doesn't work with my iBook. But other than that, i've always stuck with Crucial. Got it in both of my PCs, same with my dad, and uncle.

OP
T
Reaction score
honestly, I havent heard of both of them...

I never ever had problems with ram no matter what brand though

Reaction score
You need an SO-DIMM, 200pin. That link you posted was a DDR2 240pin stick, which is desktop memory. Better cancel that quick...

OP
T
Reaction score
mynameis said:
You need an SO-DIMM, 200pin. That link you posted was a DDR2 240pin stick, which is desktop memory. Better cancel that quick...

ugh ****....

good thing I posted it, thx!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hackintosh ,Quad, Editing Machine
ram is ram, it's all the same , ive ran nothing but generic on all the computers ive ever owned and never had a problem

Reaction score
ThaXStank said:
ram is ram, it's all the same , ive ran nothing but generic on all the computers ive ever owned and never had a problem

Thats usually my philosophy but I have had issues with Crucial, A-DATA, and Muskin ram in my MacBook Pro. For some reason it just wants to crash whenever I have one of those sticks in. Same thing happened on another MBP that I tried the same sticks in. I don't really know what to recommend except Samsung because that is what came in it from the factory.

Reaction score
Heard anything about Amicroe, I'm thinking of getting the 1gig.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.