Faulty Eject button with new macbook pro....and...

E

eddie2369

Just got my macbook pro 2 days ago....and realised when watchin a dvd today...the eject button on the top right is really loose......and also the cover when closed rises up on the left and right...is this a common problem??

or should I take it back and get a new one? however...there might be more problems in a new replacement.

Need help asap so I can get it replaced.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
go to the mac store, see what they say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
OP
E

eddie2369

really loose! i brought it to the apple repar centre...and they said it'll take 7-10 to fix.....come on is only one single loose key....so i took it bck to the reseller shop and they are looking into it right now....however...wt ever the outcome....i will definately looking for a replacement!!

OP
I

iRizzo

The left side of mine just sits a little bit higher then the rest of they keys. I can push it down to make it level but it pops right back up. It still works thought so I'm not complaining.

OP
E

eddie2369

the thing is...i get really annoyed bout these lil things...
i got the eject key fixed at last...but now the F12 key is loose..they had a look at it..and they cant do anything about it....

apple build is not really great....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.