New To Macs

A

Annie

I use a pretty new Dell PC with Windows XP home on it - after problem after problem I purchased a macbook today via Internet so I don't have it yet. Now I'm scared to death! I will have a mac and will have no idea what to do with it. I am very experienced using windows and was in the pc computer field doing support for a few years. Now I'm starting over! Is there any websites that can get me started in learning before I get it? I am getting to where I really hate Windows and have been told macs' operating sys is better. I got:

2.0GHz Intel Core Duo 065-6307
1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512 065-6233
60GB Serial ATA drive 065-6226
SuperDrive (DVD±RW/CD-RW) 065-6231
Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English 065-6235
Accessory Kit 065-6313

So - I've got 5 days before it gets here and thought I would get a jumpstart - I don't even know how to shut it down - it's that bad - LOL

Annie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz Macbook, 2gb RAM, Mighty Mouse
Annie said:
I use a pretty new Dell PC with Windows XP home on it - after problem after problem I purchased a macbook today via Internet so I don't have it yet. Now I'm scared to death! I will have a mac and will have no idea what to do with it. I am very experienced using windows and was in the pc computer field doing support for a few years. Now I'm starting over! Is there any websites that can get me started in learning before I get it? I am getting to where I really hate Windows and have been told macs' operating sys is better. I got:

2.0GHz Intel Core Duo 065-6307
1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512 065-6233
60GB Serial ATA drive 065-6226
SuperDrive (DVD±RW/CD-RW) 065-6231
Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English 065-6235
Accessory Kit 065-6313

So - I've got 5 days before it gets here and thought I would get a jumpstart - I don't even know how to shut it down - it's that bad - LOL

Annie

5 days? I ordered mine on the 10th and it isn't scheduled to be here until the 24th.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.