New Here...CD Ripping Software?

G

gurl

I've been wondering where I could find some CD Ripping software compatable for Macs. I went to www.download.com but they only list one program and everytime I use it I get an error.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
or roxio... btw, download.com only lists software which is posted by developers who feel like shelling out 30$ a month or year or something like that to list their programs.

use itunes, but to find more software look on www.versiontracker.com

OP
P

PowerbookG417

if your just pumping out some music cd's it would be ITunes the whole way...make a play list then click the burn button..it will convert the songs to ACC or WAV in one step. if your looking to burn anything other than that..then id say toast titanium

OP
J

JazzTrpt

PowerbookG417 said:
if your just pumping out some music cd's it would be ITunes the whole way...make a play list then click the burn button..it will convert the songs to ACC or WAV in one step. if your looking to burn anything other than that..then id say toast titanium

MP3 too

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.