Gallery 2 Favicon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
I am currently working on my first website, and I need a small bit of help with Gallery 2 if any of you are familiar with it.

On my home page, which is just HTML, I was able to install a favicon without any issue, but on my Gallery 2 home page, I can not figure out what code I need to use, or even which one of the many PHP files Gallery 2 uses to put that kind of code into.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Do a search of the forums and I think you may find your answer. I may be possible to create a relative link in your Gallery page. Normally the favicon simply goes in the top level of your site.

OP
eddiddiums
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
xstep said:
Do a search of the forums and I think you may find your answer. I may be possible to create a relative link in your Gallery page. Normally the favicon simply goes in the top level of your site.

Actually I have already searched the forums on the Gallery web page and the only how to I could find was for an older version of Gallery that does not apply to my install. I have also posed this question there, but so far there have been no replies.
As for just putting the icon in the root directory, it is already there. I just need to put some code into the Gallery 2 config files somewhere that tell it where to look.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
OP
eddiddiums
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That only works for HTML, not PHP. Thanks for trying though :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.