Just ordered myself a MacBook :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook @ 2ghz, 1 gig of ram, 100GB HDD
Hello all, how are you doing?
Well what better way to introduce myself than to announce that I have finally made the switch from Windows based system to an OS X system. :miner:
I ordered my MacBook (white) just yesterday, and thought to myself why not seek out a Mac community, and be a part of what I believe to be a very friendly group of people who love trouble free computing experience.
There are so many reasons why I chose my first laptop to be a Mac.
For one thing I was just impressed and taken by the aesthectics of the MacBook's, and my impressions of Mac OS X Tiger sold me on giving apple a try.
Now my specs for my MacBook are these: 2 ghz core duo, 1gig of ram, 100GB HDD.
As of now I am eagerly awaiting my MacBook, and can't wait to dig in to it.

OP
BlueBacchus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BlueBacchus said:
Hello all, how are you doing?
Well what better way to introduce myself than to announce that I have finally made the switch from Windows based system to an OS X system. :miner:
I ordered my MacBook (white) just yesterday, and thought to myself why not seek out a Mac community, and be a part of what I believe to be a very friendly group of people who love trouble free computing experience.
There are so many reasons why I chose my first laptop to be a Mac.
For one thing I was just impressed and taken by the aesthectics of the MacBook's, and my impressions of Mac OS X Tiger sold me on giving apple a try.
Now my specs for my MacBook are these: 2 ghz core duo, 1gig of ram, 100GB HDD.
As of now I am eagerly awaiting my MacBook, and can't wait to dig in to it.

Ups. If I have placed this post at the wrong forum, I apologize. If it needs to be moved, please do so by any means.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Congratulations. Sounds like a good spec. - you'll love it. I guess this should go in Switcher Hangout, but at least you didn't put it in 'Windows, Linux, other..' :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
Congrats on the new laptop. I'm sure you will agree that it's a solid machine that will be fast enough for years to come.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
macbook

hi

welcome to the mac community

i have the macbook and its awesome

enjoy

regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
I also grabbed the white MacBook. I like it becuase it is consistant with the Apple style. same goes for my ipods.

S

S2K23

I'm waiting for mine in the mail =) should be here very soon. Never used one and heard it was really easy.....so we shall see.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro/2.66 Ghz/4GB RAM/320GB HD/NVIDIA GeForce 9400 and NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Hello.. I just recieved my white Macbook on Friday. I have had it less than 48 hours and I love it. This is my first laptop and I have nothing but great things to say about the Macbook. I know you will adore yours just as much. Congrats....its an Apple!!

Best Regards
digitalfish

Reaction score
digitalfish said:
Hello.. I just recieved my white Macbook on Friday. I have had it less than 48 hours and I love it. This is my first laptop and I have nothing but great things to say about the Macbook. I know you will adore yours just as much. Congrats....its an Apple!!

Best Regards
digitalfish

you have have appreciated your macbook EVEN more if you had a prev. laptop... :) changed from an asus to macbook

I love it :)

OP
BlueBacchus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thx folks for the great welcome :)
Now I do have a quick question.
I always wanted to give WarCraft 3 and Age of Mythology a try, and i figure what better time then with my new macbook.
How do you guys think WarCraft 3 would run with my macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.
(This is a hardware forum, try posting that in switches or anything goes)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.