I Love My iMac!

Reaction score
I have a new 20" iMac with 2.0 GHz dual core, the 256 MB video card, 2 GB of RAM, and the 500 GB hard drive. I just love it! The OS is far, far superior to Windows. It is faster, cleaner, snappier, and easier. I had to use a Windows machine today, and it felt just awful. This is an awesome computer!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.4GHz (AL) iMac+
You went all out...nice...congrats...!!!

OSX/Tiger was one of the reasons why I switched last year with the Mac Mini (PPC)...didn't touch Dell Dimension 8100 after a few days...I love Apple...today we have Intel Core Duo's 20" iMac and Mac Book...just upgraded the RAM's on both

L

LadyInRed

Le Fumeur said:
I have a new 20" iMac with 2.0 GHz dual core, the 256 MB video card, 2 GB of RAM, and the 500 GB hard drive. I just love it! The OS is far, far superior to Windows. It is faster, cleaner, snappier, and easier. I had to use a Windows machine today, and it felt just awful. This is an awesome computer!

I have the same exact setup Le Fumeur, and I totally agree with you. I switched 3 months ago and couldn't be happier.

Reaction score
You two really switched in style didn't you?! Congrats.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Congrats to the both of you. :)

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks again. It is fabulous. Any Windows users need to just try one out, and I am confident they will never go back.

L

LadyInRed

cjay said:
You two really switched in style didn't you?! Congrats.

Thanks everyone. My first Mac experience has been a good one. My reasoning behind maxing out this iMac from the start was first we have no Apple stores in my area so upgrading it later would be more involved if I had to ship it out. Then I figured I might as well pay now and just get off the upgrade bandwagon.

Also, I do a lot of computer graphics, producing large files, as well as a large mp3 collection, so the drive space was a must.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.