Wireless card does not work with 9.2.2

J

justmehere

I have this Belkin FD5700 version 2000 wireless card which works flawlessly y with OSX built in Airport configuration sofware but not with 9.2.2 software. There is no airport option under 9.2.2 Control Panel--> TCP\IP Can anyone tell me how I can get this wireless card to work with OS 9.2.2 ?

Thanks.

OP
J

justmehere

Thanks for the help but there is no Airport option on the apple menu or in the control panel window. I did call Belkin and they said their card does not work with OS 9.2.2 there are no drivers that they provide. Hope that helps. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
justmehere said:
Thanks for the help but there is no Airport option on the apple menu or in the control panel window. I did call Belkin and they said their card does not work with OS 9.2.2 there are no drivers that they provide. Hope that helps. Thanks again.
Well, I would have suggested looking at the manufacturer's site. It appears that you have done just that. If they don't provide drivers then it won't work. Not everything works with older operating systems, especially if the hardware in question was never designed or intended to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.