Site password in keychain

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 2.0Ghz 17"
I can't get the Keychain to work with mac-forums.com - any suggestions?

I am using Camino with Camitools (and the tweak for bypassing the "autocomplete=off" thing), have tried logging in several different places on the site, and have tried creating item(s) for the site in keychain manually.

Can anyone else get their username/password for this site to store in the Keychain?

Is this a site, browser, or Keychain issue? I'm flummoxed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
just click Remember Me, or whatever it says, when you log in. Make sure you don't delete the Mac-Forums cookies and you shouldn't need keychain.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 2.0Ghz 17"
I'm accepting cookies only from sites I visit and have tried "Remember Me" both ways. Still not working.

edit: Thanks for moving the thread to the correct place. I wasn't sure which forum fit it best.

Reaction score
Well I'm having the same problem. I've been able to store the information on my keychain, but it doesn't work. How can I do to get that message in Camino that says "Never remember" "Remember" and all that stuff when you login on a website for the first time.

Also I've tried to do it manually adding a new password item in the keychain. I put the URL, username and password. When I open Camino it doesn't fill out anything, even though I have the correct information stored on my keychain.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I would like to get back this message on some websites that Camino did show me a while ago, but not anymore.

picture1gt8.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Does the keychain work for anything else?

Reaction score
Yes. It works fine. What I have noticed is that when I manually enter a new password item on my keychain it doesn't fill out anything when I open Camino. My keychain, so far, has only worked when I select "Remember password" on the message that Camino display when entering a username and password on a website (picture above). But Camino doesn't show me that message anymore, at least on this forum and some other sites I've tried.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.