Airport As Wireless Access Point

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Sure, all you have to do is share your internet connection (System Preferences -> Sharing -> Internet) and create a Computer-to-computer Airport connection between the 2 computers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2Duo, 2.33Ghz, 2GB Ram, 15.4"
Hi there, I've just been trying to share an internet connection following what was said in the above post but it's saying I haven't selected a port over which to share the connection. What does this mean and how do I get it working?!

All the best
Simon

Reaction score
Hi there, I've just been trying to share an internet connection following what was said in the above post but it's saying I haven't selected a port over which to share the connection. What does this mean and how do I get it working?!

All the best
Simon
Hi there, Im kinda on the same topic with my other post: HERE
what I beleive should be done, I havent tried though, Is you need to connect the ethernet to your mac just like you would a router... I have yet to prove this theory and will probly work on it tonight.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.