ColorWare and MacBook

O

Outie

Hello everyone,

I have been looking at endless posts about how the matte black get grease marks and how the colors scratches off or fads and how the white "absorbs" greese discoloring it. Me bieng a mac junkie and a macaphobe like the looks of my computers whether it is a mac or pc.

Which leads me to my question, has anyone used colorwarepc.com for a laptop coloring job? If so how is the paint quality and how does it hold up? I am going to be ordering one today it just depends on if I order one from Colorwarepc.com or a black one from apple.com...

Thanks

Outie

OP
O

Outie

Hmm then again if I go through the mac store I get 100.00 off (full time student) and a free ipod.... argggg the price we pay to be individuals.

Reaction score
Outie said:
Hello everyone,

I have been looking at endless posts about how the matte black get grease marks and how the colors scratches off or fads and how the white "absorbs" greese discoloring it.

Not sure if anyone really confirmed the color scratches off or fads. For as many post you see folks stating this, others state the opposite :p

Colorwarepc.com seems cool, but the price is outrageous :biohazard I couldn't see spending an additional $650 just for a color change! I can get my car painted at Maaco for 300 bucks...ha ha :biohazard

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.