Macbook gaming question, im new

M

mjm19876

I am not a real hardcore gamer but would like to play the Sims 2 and Halo, i really like the Black Macbook but they told me i would not be able to play the Sims on there because of the integrated card. Is this true because i read a review that i would be able to play these games. My question is how is the graphics card on the macbook? Or should i go with the pro even though i dont want to? Thanks matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
mjm19876 said:
I am not a real hardcore gamer but would like to play the Sims 2 and Halo, i really like the Black Macbook but they told me i would not be able to play the Sims on there because of the integrated card. Is this true because i read a review that i would be able to play these games. My question is how is the graphics card on the macbook? Or should i go with the pro even though i dont want to? Thanks matt
Okay, I posted this in your other thread before you made this thread, but the advice still stands
:black:

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=232303&postcount=3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.