Incase

Reaction score
When oh when will they be available in actual apple stores? the blue one says shipping 3-5 days and 5-7 for black on apple store website.

D

DeathToPCs

Apple Store here in Michigan has them! But I decided to buy a case from www.mac-case.com

thadoggfather said:
When oh when will they be available in actual apple stores? the blue one says shipping 3-5 days and 5-7 for black on apple store website.

OP
T
Reaction score
DeathToPCs said:
Apple Store here in Michigan has them! But I decided to buy a case from www.mac-case.com

I just went to the apple store, they literally just got them (one) in. It was baby blue, admitedly a little fruity, but I'm going on vacation in a week so I figured I might as well - and the color is growing on me.

O

Outie

not sure why you would choose this case... Most people are saying it scratches the cookies out of your macbook with the zipper...

OP
T
Reaction score
meh, i don't think it scratches the macbook that much - thats kind of bogus. and my macbook has light scratches all around anyways.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.