ram installation guide

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro: 2.16 ghz intel core duo, 256 mb video ram, 2 gb ram, 120 gb hd.
Hello,

I just got done buying a macbook pro from apples site. I swear I saw a link on this site to apples site for a ram installtion guide but I used search for like 10 min and couldn't find it. (couldn't find it on apples site either) Just looking for a link to a ram installation guide. Or a link to the forum that may have already discussed this. I ordered a 1 gig stick of transcend off of new egg for $79.99-$10 rebate will bring it to $70.

Thanks,
Scatman

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
it's in your manual. right near the middle. it shows you step by step, with illustrations.

next time, search, because there was a thread where I posted this same info about 3 days ago :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
ShillAT said:
next time, search, because there was a thread where I posted this same info about 3 days ago :)
... and I posted the same link almost 2 months ago and a few times elsewhere since... ;)
Seriously, if you take a few moments and search first, you WILL find your answer before you start a new thread.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.