appeal of the iPod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
What appeals to you the most about the iPod? I love my 1st gen mini, and i wondered what specifically about iPods appealed to them.

for me, it has to be the "idiot-proof-ness." to put music on it, you insert the cd into the computer, press one buttom, wait, and then plug in the iPod. done. so easy and effortless.

what about you guys?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I like the fact that you can use it as a harddrive and an mp3 player at the same time. The other thing I like is they have a ton of space, what other mp3 player can you get that is 30/60 gb? Yea they cost a lot, but you also get a lot in return, plus its pretty small.

J

JKrouth

I have the photo iPod and I love the huge music capacity because I use it in my car. Always something different!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
i like how i can have all of my music in one little device instead of having to take a cd player and a gigantic book of all my cds with me

OP
ShillAT
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
cool! it seems like such a popular player that it would be nice to get the various appeals of it "in writing" or something like that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The fact that it's made by Apple and works seamlessly with a Mac.

OP
ShillAT
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Man, though, I think a lot of it is the predominance of it in the mp3 player market. it's kinda like the microsoft of mp3 players (shock. horror. this in no way detracts from the iPod's goodness. please don't yell at me. :) ). not that it's a bad product, but that it came out early and now has a few rabid people who hate it (like the idont website. i've seen so many of their posters around town...ugh.).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
that i have absolutelty any music i want at my fingertips

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.