New user - clueless

• Thread starter snowboardbeagle
  • Start date
S

snowboardbeagle

I just got a brand new macbook yesterday. As an IBM user for the last 6 years, this is a whole new world for me, but I'm learning.
One of the problems I have that I would really like to get resolved is this: my boyfriend and I just recently bought iPods. I now have a macbook, he still has a PC. We were ripping music onto our computers, and he loaded album art by using google search and copying the image and then pasting it into the artwork section for editing the info of the song.
When I tried to duplicate that process, I found that while I could copy the image, I couldn't paste it. I searched around for some answers but since this is all new, nothing helps or makes sense. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
you can always drag the image from google or wherever you get it to the area in itunes (the lower left corner).

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
You should be able to just drag and drop the image onto the 'album art' mini window at the bottom left of the itunes window (use expose f9 key to quickly switch between windows mid-drag). You can also view file info and switch to the 'art' tab, then drag the image into the big central area.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.