Bluetooth question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 " Intel iMac, 60 GB 5th Gen iPod 12300+ Songs
Alright I want to move a the Bluetooth hardware from a Intel iMac G5 to a PowerPC iMac G4 is this possible, if so how?? photos or a how-to site would be awesome thanks guys!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
CraigNB said:
Alright I want to move a the Bluetooth hardware from a Intel iMac G5 to a PowerPC iMac G4 is this possible, if so how?? photos or a how-to site would be awesome thanks guys!!!

First question is why are you doing this? Would it not be a LOT cheaper AND easier to just by a BT dongle for the G4?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.) How is buying something cheaper then moving it from one to another - moving is free buying isn't

2.) I have a friend who was going to sell me his USB Bluetooth but Id rather just have it internal + be free - if it isn't possible then sure I'll buy it (hes only asking $20) so yeah but I'd rather just switch it, please get back to me THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Cross posting is greatly frowned upon here.....

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wasn't doing it on purpose I wasn't sure which forum would be more appropriate the iMac one or the Airport one - I know Bluetooth and Airport aren't the same but wireless blah blah yeah anyway - guess no one knows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.