• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

OMG AOL is teH RoXorZ!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
I can't believe the rep. That guy had a lot of nerve. Especially the part where he says "One day when you calm down vincent....." I think i would have tazered the guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
that was a good video.. Funny how that rep guy said "can I speak to your dad"...

Well. thakts AOL for you, I had two accounts and I cancelled them, with a lot of trouble also...

J

JKrouth

I used to have AOL back when dial up was king. Canceling my account wasn't as bad as this, but almost as bad. The funny part (or not so funny) is that they kept charging us even after we cancelled!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
I steer well clear of AOL. The free cd's that they send out are good as coasters though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
Say_Cheese said:
I steer well clear of AOL. The free cd's that they send out are good as coasters though.

I'm not sure about the new ones, but the old CD's burned quite nicely ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.