Upgrading Macbook Hard drive!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 macbook
hey,
does anyone know where I can get a bigger hardrive for the new macbook. I was reading This Thread about how its really small and I totally agree. Is there a way to buy a new hardrive for the macbook or isnt there one available?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Techno Mutant said:
hey,
does anyone know where I can get a bigger hardrive for the new macbook. I was reading This Thread about how its really small and I totally agree. Is there a way to buy a new hardrive for the macbook or isnt there one available?

Yes you can purchase a upgraded hard drive, you need to buy a 2.5inch laptop SATA IDE harddrive, they can sometimes be abit harder to find since most laptops are still using PATA IDE hard drives, but you should be able to find them on most online parts vendors or your local computer parts store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, but make sure it's not the thicker size that some higher-capacity models use now...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.