Missing Sync Universal for Pocket PC?

Reaction score
Hello :)

I just got a new shiny macbook and I need to sync a Pocket PC. On the Apple website it says to use Missing Sync by MarkSpace but on the MarkSpace website it only says the application is universally written for the Palm OS, not the Pocket PC.

My questions are:
1. Is Missing Sync not in universal binary for Pocket PC yet?
2. Is anyone using the old version of Missing Sync on their Macbook with a PPC and does it work pretty fast?

I don't want to have to pay for it and then pay again to upgrade it to a universal binary! :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
snow_happy said:
Hello :)

I just got a new shiny macbook and I need to sync a Pocket PC. On the Apple website it says to use Missing Sync by MarkSpace but on the MarkSpace website it only says the application is universally written for the Palm OS, not the Pocket PC.

My questions are:
1. Is Missing Sync not in universal binary for Pocket PC yet?
2. Is anyone using the old version of Missing Sync on their Macbook with a PPC and does it work pretty fast?

I don't want to have to pay for it and then pay again to upgrade it to a universal binary! :(

Download the trial and see if it works for you?

http://markspace.pch.net/missing_sync_winmobile2.dmg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.