lol i'm cheap actually just realy lazy.. (i haven't exhg my 12" g4 battery)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
they had a recall on the 12" powerbook batteries last summer.. apple was concerned that the batteries had a possibility of overheating, hence "exploding" - since that announcement i have been reluctant to haul my lazy child to give them a recall to get my battery exchanged lol..

i don't wanna call, cuz i'm too lazy anyone wanna do it for me? lol i'm really getting my money's worth on the battery lol...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
no one will be interested in helping you with this. your lazyness should not become our burdon. just call them and talk to them or drop it at an apple store man. i cant believe you have the audacity to post something like this. yes mac users tend to be different people and nice etc. but this is going way to far and i would enjoy never seeing you post on macforums.com ever again
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
There is nothing to be scared about when phoning up apple, infact whenever I do they are really friendly, this one irish guy tried to sell me a 1.83ghz macbook with a gig ram and and a carry case (which was worth 80 pounds) for the student discount price, I only I had the money then I would have accepted there and then!

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
actually i did go to the apple store. but they said i need to call hq. it's too much work for me to get the battery fedex' back to hq since i go to university away from home - and the closest fedex around school is too far..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.