DVD Remaster v 3.0 demo

Reaction score
I downloaded DVD Remaster 3.0 because from what I read about it, it's a great application for DVD burning - it shrinks files for you, lets you choose what not to include, etc etc.

I burned a trial disk earlier today and set it to compress to the size of the disk and watched it record three titles. When it was finally done, I loaded it in my DVD player to check it.

Only the first 10 minutes or so play, and any time I attempt to fastforward or access the menu, the DVD locks up -- and I do mean locks up. When this happens I can't eject the disk, I can't stop the disk, and I can't turn the DVD player off.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I was considering purchasing this, but after all these issues I don't think it's worth the money. Thanks in advance. :eek:neye:

***edit -- it plays back fine in the DVD player on my macbook, but not on my JVC.***

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i have found that my dvd player has a hard time fast forwarding faster than the burn rate of the disk. eg: it has trouble FF'ing over 16x on my 16x memorex disks
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.