new switcher w/ neooffice question

Reaction score
I just downloaded neooffice alpha intel and the MB is still using text editor as the default program. I have successfully been able to make some .doc files open with neooffice as the default prog, but how do i make neooffice the default prog for ALL .doc and office files?

-steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Simply right click on a .doc file and choose Open With- Other. In the next box, choose the program you want to open .doc files with, in this case NeoOffice and choose Always Open With.

OP
S
Reaction score
That only opens that particular file with neo office every time, not all .doc files . I want to make neo office the default prog for all .doc files without having to right click every one of them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
select your file and hit command+I it will bring up a "get info" window. towards the bottom you will see a 'open with' section select neooffice as your program, and then check the box saying 'open all files with this program'

good luck.
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
sdashia said:
thank you coach z, it worked like a charm!

i know it did!!!! lol
remember the user rep system!
-chrsi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.