Shipping Time

Reaction score
I ordered mine today and it said expected to be shipped in 1-3 business days, however now that my order has been completed and they have recieved my money it says it should leave their store(or factory or w.e.) on July 6th and be at my house on the 13th. I got the standard 5 day shipping, but according to my calculations worst case scenario i should get mine on Tuesday July 11th.(That's if it takes mac 3 days to process it and the 5 days shipping time, seeing as shipping doesnt occur on sundays or on tuesday the 4th of July).

Will mine come before that? Does mac always quote more that worste case scenario to insure that customers receive orders "on time"?

How long did your delivery take?

Let me know, I dont want to have to wait two weeks!

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual core 20" iMac | 2GB RAM | 256MB ATI Radeon | 500GB HD | anticipated delivery: 7/3/06 -> 7/11/06
I ordered my iMac on 6/26 and received an initial ship date of 6/29 with an expected delivery on 7/3. I checked this morning and my ship date has shifted to 7/6 with a delivery date of 7/11. I paid for two day shipping which I will ask for a refund on.

I'm glad to know I am not the only one with a long wait. Based on the helpful links posted by devilboy, I see that I my shipment may have slipped to coincide with another production cycle.

W

weezer0321

I ordered mine a week ago around this time. It shipped Wednesday right when apple said it would, but it arrived on the second day of shipping. And I didn't pay for the two day shipping. Just regular old FedEx shipping...once it ships, consider it there. Waiting for the shipping is the hard part.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.