Cybershot S600 or FinePix F470?

F

ForeverG5

Hi guys!
So, I really need some help here. I'm trying to buy a camera that I can take with me in my purse anywhere that I feel my Fuji FinePix S602 is too big/expensive to lug with me. I would be using this camera to take to school, my frequent trips to NYC, vacations, etc. Places where I want to just whip out the camera and literally point and shoot. But I also what the camera to have decent video quality because from time to time, I like taking about 2 minute videos every once in a while on the go.

So, I've been doing lots of research to try and find the perfect match. I am hoping to spend no more than $250 on the camera. I was hoping for $200, but I can deal. I norrowed my search down to these two canidates that I like:

Sony Cybershot S600
and
Fuji FinePix F470

What are your thoughts? I'm looking for some opinions. Any input will help! Thanks a bunch! If anyone owns of these too, some input would be appreciated very much!
-Caitlyn

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.