Your Mac's Specs
White Mackbook 2g ram 2ghz, g3 powerPC 600Mhz, 30g video pod
mine crashes when i try to instal aim or when i do other simple instals

OP
M
Reaction score
campayne said:
mine crashes when i try to instal aim or when i do other simple instals

I haven't had that issue. I have tons of stuff installed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
yeah mine's fine. Don't forget, the built in iSight, apple remote, and backlit keyboards don't work in windows.

R

ronald_poi

mynameis said:
Anyone else have XP crash when they try to adjust the brightness?

Mine does that... i want to slide it to protect my eyes but i just need to do a soft and gently click and the iMac restarts itself fast as **** (edit: i wrote -h.e.l.l- but i don't know why the system avoid that word)... anyway... sometimes crash and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer not take the risk moving it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
ronald_poi said:
Mine does that... i want to slide it to protect my eyes but i just need to do a soft and gently click and the iMac restarts itself fast as **** (edit: i wrote -h.e.l.l- but i don't know why the system avoid that word)... anyway... sometimes crash and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer not take the risk moving it...
Because the Forum Rules prohibit it.
Forum Rules said:
Community: At Mac-Forums.com we strive to provide a safe, comfortable atmosphere for all members. Do not engage in personal bickering or flaming; remember to treat all posters how you would want to be treated.

Also profanity is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of symbols or different spellings to try and mask it.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.