World of Warcraft on a MacBook??

Reaction score
Well I've decided to get a black 2.0 ghz MacBook, no questions about that but, I was wondering how well games play on it. I'm not buying the laptop for gaming, dont try to coax me into buying something else, I'm just curious if I can play a few of my favorite games sufficiently on a macbook. Pretty much the only game I'm looking to play on it is World of Warcraft. Anyone have experience with this on a 2.0 ghz macbook?? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I read the "Please Read Before Posting!" after posting this :D so sorry this isnt about hardware. Move?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Keef said:
Well I've decided to get a black 2.0 ghz MacBook, no questions about that but, I was wondering how well games play on it. I'm not buying the laptop for gaming, dont try to coax me into buying something else, I'm just curious if I can play a few of my favorite games sufficiently on a macbook. Pretty much the only game I'm looking to play on it is World of Warcraft. Anyone have experience with this on a 2.0 ghz macbook?? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I read the "Please Read Before Posting!" after posting this :D so sorry this isnt about hardware. Move?
Welcome to the forums.

Please try searching, too. There are a multitude of posts on this very topic.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/search.php?Array[Bsessionurl]

OP
Keef
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a *******. Lol. Anyway I found topics on it after posting this. Sorry againz..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.