Enter/Return

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro Leopard 2.0GB RAM 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo 250GB HDD
Okey there is a minor problem with my keyboard. I have a Powerbook G4 12" Aluminum. I just used my laptop a little while ago and now the enter/return key that is right above the shift key wont work. I mean how did that happened? I am soo used to using that key for everything its really awkward to use the enter key next to the home key. Does anyone know how i can fix it myself?
:eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
have you tried to repair permissions?

Whenever something goes wrong with my mac I repair permissions and the problem is always fixed.

--
MacGuy18

OP
mimi8
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
umm i dont know what repair permission is. Sorry this is my first mac and i have only had it for like less then 3 months

M

menace3054

mimi8 said:
umm i dont know what repair permission is. Sorry this is my first mac and i have only had it for like less then 3 months

go to the utilities folder, a shortcut is to press and hold apple+shift+u then enter the disk utility program, then select repair permissions. repairing permissions is important to do after you install any updates or programs

OP
mimi8
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks, i tried that and that didn't fix my probem.
But thanks anyways.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
I would either call apple or take it to your nearest store. Sorry that didn't help.

--
MacGuy18

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.