Travelling to Japan: Charging question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Before anyone says it, I did use search and although I saw posts in regards to travelling/Charging in Europe, I saw nothing specifically about Japan.

From my understanding Japan uses 100 V AC @ 50Hz (not sure what it is in Europe). I was planning on purchasing the travel adapter kit from Apple. Will this all I need for charging my iPod and PSP? I have decided not to take my laptop as I just dont want to risk the chance of it getting stolen. Any input is appreciated. :)

edit: Admin/Mod, I posted this in the wrong forum by accident, can you please move to anything goes (or where you feel appropriate, thanks.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
From the Apple Store site:
The World Travel Adapter Kit includes a set of six AC plugs with prongs that fit different electrical outlets around the world. For world travelers, this is the perfect kit to ensure power connectivity in most countries you may travel to. The Kit is designed to work with (and requires) the white portable power adapter that ships with iBook, MacBook Pro, and PowerBook G4, and it also works with the iPod USB Power Adapter and iPod FireWire Power Adapter (available separately). The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, and Hong Kong.
:black:

OP
Mattlike
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
D3v1L80Y said:
From the Apple Store site:

:black:

Duh

Thanks. ;) This thread may be locked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.