whats the best printer

OP
B

brainwash

coltssaturday said:
HERE are printers from Apple's site.

On ebay i put in Printers for mac and i got THESE results.

:)
thank you
i was hoping for a more personal!
anybody have a printer that they love...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
The HP Photosmart 8250 is an awesome printer, I recommend these to anybody and everybody wanting a new printer. The nice thing is that it has seperate ink cartridges for each color plus a black, unlike normal printers that have a black ink and a 3-in-1 color. The nice thing about having all the colors in seperate cartridges is, if one color runs out you just replace that one color. If I have a choice, ill never buy a printer that doesnt have all seperate cartridges, the print quality is just so much better. This thing prints wonderful pictures and is really fast, you can use that 4"x6" small photopaper and print on that, you can print on everything with this. If you have a digital camera, it has a card reader on the front so you can use your card. It also has a small screen so you dont even need a computer to print pictures from your card. There is a usb port on the front of it for flash drives and things like that, I dont know if you can tell, but I love this printer its a workhorse.

I just recently bought the HP Photosmart 3210, it is the same printer as the 8250 except it has a scanner built in. My scanner broke and I was going to get each of them seperate, but I found this and had to have it. Im not sure if the 8250 has this, but the 3210 has an ethernet port built in so if you have a wireless router you can print wirelessly. I havent tried it yet, I still need to get a long enough ethernet cord.If you have any questions about either printer, just ask and ill try to answer them as best as possible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The 8250 is around $150, and the inks run about $10 for the colors and $15 for the black. This is a good all around printer that can do a little of everything. I highly recommend this one, its really user friendly especially on a mac.

OP
B

brainwash

PunkRockTuba said:
The 8250 is around $150, and the inks run about $10 for the colors and $15 for the black. This is a good all around printer that can do a little of everything. I highly recommend this one, its really user friendly especially on a mac.
thxs man
i will look into it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Youre welcome, glad I could help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.