mac Mini Doesn't work - Apple not supporting???

B

bowadoyle

I'm having major issues with my new intel Mac Mini that is 3 months old. It's in for service for the 3rd time and I asked Apple to replace it and they said they can't because I did not buy it from them. (Purchased from Sweetwater) I have the extended Apple care and everything. I said what happens if its broke and can't be fixed. He said I'm not sure what would happen then.

Does it mean I'm out of luck, I'm stuck with a Mac that is 3 months old with the Extended Apple care and it does not work?

Whats the deal? Am I missing something? Why did I get the extended warranty then?

Before I get upset, I want to make sure that the person telling me this info was misinformed.

I need some advice here guys.

Thank you!

Patrick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac Dual G4 1.25 Ghz
I would call Apple again and just let a customer service representative know that you have had to your computer serviced multiple times and that you would like to get it "fixed right" this time.

Ask them what their replacement policy is, and be sure to mention that you have Apple care.

OP
B

bowadoyle

Thanks - I am new to the MacWorld. I knew what he told me could not be right.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.