should I wait?

K

kjellquist

Anyone think a larger capacity iPod is in the near future? I am close to grabbing a 40G with some bonus money. Obviously, I don't want a 50 or 60G model to appear a month after my purchase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
kjellquist said:
Anyone think a larger capacity iPod is in the near future? I am close to grabbing a 40G with some bonus money. Obviously, I don't want a 50 or 60G model to appear a month after my purchase.

I know that there have been people who've filled the 40GB, but I've never understood how. That is an absolutely tremendous amount of songs. I would worry more about how much storage you think you need, rather than simply having the biggest iPod that Apple makes. In my case, the 20GB was the best value.

OP
K

kjellquist

honestly, I could easily fill the 40G, but I'm not sure I would be regularly listening to all that;s on there. I see your point and I think 40 G will be more than enough...but if 60G was coming next month I would wait.

k

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.