What would you like for Apple to improve first?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i would like to change my vote to other, i would like apple to require an iq test to make sure that people are smart enough to purchase a mac before they go ahead and purchase one.
-chris

M

mwright

coach_z said:
i would like to change my vote to other, i would like apple to require an iq test to make sure that people are smart enough to purchase a mac before they go ahead and purchase one.
-chris

What do you mean by this exactly?..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
mwright said:
What do you mean by this exactly?..

hes just making a joke.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
Kar98 said:
iSync. Come one, I can't sync my PocketPC to a Mac? That's bull. Yes, I am aware of Missing Sync and PocketMac. Neither does the job.

Calculator...keep trying, you'll get it right eventually. But ****, it's just a freaking calculator.

Finder. cmdX in addition to cmdC and V. It's just common sense, it works that way in other applications for Mac, too; not just in Windows Explorer.
Read/Write mounting of remote FTP folders as network drives. Pretty please?
Integrate a zip/rar utility, while you're at it. StuffIt is too buggy for my taste.

Safari? Throw it away and pre-install Ffx with AdBlock Plus. Send the developers some $$$, too. Speaking of which, searching the Web from within other apps still calls up Safari, not my preferred browser. Fix that.

Apple Mail. Needs to get a better junk filter. Compare to the one in Outlook 2003 latest SP. "Accept only mail from TLDs you choose" Killfile .ru and .kr, and you got rid of 90% of all junk.

iChat. Needs support for other networks. Really, I actually do know people who don't use Macs. Most of them, actually.

And bit less annoying, intrusive badgering to sign up for a .mac account.

"Print selection".
iSync for PocketPC
Boolean searches for Spotlight (search for "badger" but not within files, and not in Excel files, for instance)
I still want Finder to do CTRL-X (cutting files)
Calculator needs separator commas (1,000,000,000 instead of 1000000000), at least optional. Amongst other annoyances, like start up time for a simple calculator.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
i would use iChat if it supported msn contacts. but until that i use aMSN.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.