Ipod nano wont turn off

O

OiKiN

well hi, i tried every thing.
today i realised my ipod wont turn off. I just tryed right now, formatting it and restoring it. -- nothing. i restarted the ipod. nothing. turn off and on the hold nothing.. even the sleep botton in the main menu wont turn the nano off.. nothing will work. should i email apple or somthing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
OiKiN said:
well hi, i tried every thing.
today i realised my ipod wont turn off. I just tryed right now, formatting it and restoring it. -- nothing. i restarted the ipod. nothing. turn off and on the hold nothing.. even the sleep botton in the main menu wont turn the nano off.. nothing will work. should i email apple or somthing?
hold down the 'play' button on the click wheel. that's what the directions say.

OP
O

OiKiN

jhelm007 said:
hold down the 'play' button on the click wheel. that's what the directions say.

Umm i said the ipod wont shut off, not i dont know how to. I've tried everything i was told on forums.. holding down play doesnt work. restarting it, switching hold off and on. using the sleep botton in da menu dont work. i formatted it and restored it.. nothing..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
OiKiN said:
Umm i said the ipod wont shut off, not i dont know how to. I've tried everything i was told on forums.. holding down play doesnt work. restarting it, switching hold off and on. using the sleep botton in da menu dont work. i formatted it and restored it.. nothing..

Sorry, You wouldn't believe the questions we get in here from first time posters sometimes, and it wasn't that clear in your post. I didn't mean to sound like a smart alec. If restoring it didn't fix the problem, I have no advice beyond sending it back to apple. Maybe another forum member can tell you something better.

OP
O

OiKiN

jhelm007 said:
Sorry, You wouldn't believe the questions we get in here from first time posters sometimes, and it wasn't that clear in your post. I didn't mean to sound like a smart alec. If restoring it didn't fix the problem, I have no advice beyond sending it back to apple. Maybe another forum member can tell you something better.

okay thanx. cuz we got this ipod with our telus interent i think.. but we should beable to trade it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.