• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

2 Rumor Questions and the "I am insane thread"

C

caveatipss

2 Rumor Questions

1. Next iMacs?

2. A wireless bluetooth MightyMouse?

When? Thanks.

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
The next iMacs will Prob. be next year sometime.
A wireless bluetooth Mighty Mouse would be great, especially for Windows users switching to mac, they will be able to use both buttons for right click.

OP
C

caveatipss

biggyme13 said:
The next iMacs will Prob. be next year sometime.
A wireless bluetooth Mighty Mouse would be great, especially for Windows users switching to mac, they will be able to use both buttons for right click.

Yes that is what I was hoping. The MightyMouse actually seems great and innovative, not to mention beautiful.

Reaction score
i have heard that the iMac will have conroe chips, after or about the release of Leopard.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Now I know over the past few weeks you've either said you bought, were ordering, or canceled the order for about 15 different computers. Have you finally settled on the iMac and is that why you're asking this question again?

OP
C

caveatipss

schweb said:
Now I know over the past few weeks you've either said you bought, were ordering, or canceled the order for about 15 different computers. Have you finally settled on the iMac and is that why you're asking this question again?

lol actually I ordered a Minim calcelled it, then order an iMac. Apple then lost my Money Orders, so as soon as I get my refund, I am getting the iMac.

OP
C

caveatipss

Does anyone share my psychological pathology...

...that I have to have the latest and greatest computer? Like, when I buy my Intel Duo 2GHz iMac, and they release 2.1 the bext week, I am going to be seriously upset.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
Correct me if wrong but doesn't like Apple allow trade ins if an upgrade was released around the same time ordered? and also, this is the way of technology, you'll only have the best for so long.

OP
C

caveatipss

iWonder said:
Correct me if wrong but doesn't like Apple allow trade ins if an upgrade was released around the same time ordered? and also, this is the way of technology, you'll only have the best for so long.

They do? Woohoo! Also, I just want the longest possible time with the fastest hehe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Yeah currently I have the best (quad) but i know that will not last long and one day I will be looking at this thing being like.. whoa.. at one time this piece of crap use to be the best.. but I will still use it.. because it will still work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
If I were that neurotic, I would never buy a computer. It's common sense to realize there is going to be something faster coming out after your purchase. I ordered my MBP when the intial offering was the 1.83 and now it's 2.0 but I am perfectly fine and happy with my machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
I'm just waiting for the new OS. I guess I'm just cheap like that :p .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
ha, well... don't expect a new mac till july or august.. when ever the WWDC is commin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
wow, well.

New Macs not till atleast july or august like we said in your other thread... and I don't know anyone that really cares that much about mice to find that information out.

OP
C

caveatipss

Graphite said:
wow, well.

New Macs not till atleast july or august like we said in your other thread... and I don't know anyone that really cares that much about mice to find that information out.

That is why I asked it on the "Rumor" forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well for future reference, the Rumors and Reports forum is for reporting actual news and rumor reports about Apple and their products not asking about rumors. That's why this was moved to anything goes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
You have asked this same question on several occasions and gotten the same response each time. Once again, let me introduce you to a little thing called www.google.com

By using it or the search function on this site you will magically know just as much as any other member. Shocking isn't it !!!???!?!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
apple is an extremely secretive company any rumors are mere guesses and things can hapen sooner or later. you will just need to select one product and be happy with it

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
I still know people with the first PowerBooks Apple released.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.