issues playing with some movies (new to the forum)

K

kokolaymm

Hey all,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have had my ibook for say 3 years however with all the software up to date. However whenever I download movies which are above 100mb each they only play say 6 minutes of the movie when I have downloaded the whole thing. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
what file format are the movies, where are they from, are you sure the download is complete and what are you using to play the movies??
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
kokolaymm said:
Hey all,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have had my ibook for say 3 years however with all the software up to date. However whenever I download movies which are above 100mb each they only play say 6 minutes of the movie when I have downloaded the whole thing. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance

I've run into a similar problem when using QuickTime (not sure what player you're using). I haven't found a fix for the QT problem, but I've gotten around it by using a different medial player such as VLC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.