DVD player program which will show DVD's from all region

Reaction score
Hello,
Are there any DVD player programs which can play DVD's from all regions?
I am currently going round the world once, maybe twice and I tried to play a DVD in England only to find out that the original DVD player which came with my powerbook G4 says I can only change my Region settings 4 times and the 5th time is permanet. Chances are I'll be in Australia and I'll get stuck on that for the rest of my computers life.
Is this something that deals with the dvd drive or is it the software? Will another player offer unlimited region changes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
unfortunately it not a player per se. its the optical drive, thats locked to specific region. there are some PC programs, that allow remove region code from the drive and you vill need to put your optical drive in a PC for that (you can get it back later, after it removes the code)
the easy way
use Mactheripper app to copy DVD to HDD and choose all regions in the menu. then you can play copied DVD in player.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.