Palm PDA, Will it sync with OS X?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Does anyone know if the palm powered PDAs sync naturally with OSX or do they need some software to do so? Does the software work with OSX?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Hmm ... search seems less than helpful, oddly. Anyway, yes Palms sync fine with OSX. You need to grab the Palm Desktop for OSX from palmone.com and configure hotsync. You can then optional enable integration with iSync quite easily (it's a menu option in iSync).

It took me 10 minutes including download time to get my Tungsten|T synchronising with iCal via bluetooth :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
The new Palm TX syncs perfectly

daryl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 1.8GHz 1GB RAM, 60GB iPod Video, 30GB iPod video on loan to the better half :-)
Any way to get a Palm (in this case a Tungsten T3) to sync with Apple Address Book and Calendar? I HATE Palm Desktop!

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Gethin said:
Any way to get a Palm (in this case a Tungsten T3) to sync with Apple Address Book and Calendar? I HATE Palm Desktop!

I am home now after purchasing a Zire22 ( I am an entering college student so the more expensive ones for business really arn't what I wanted nor needed). My question is the same as Gethin's. I want to sync my Zire with iCal and Address book. Not this really poor looking Palm Desktop GUI app. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.