Can someone educate me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I just bought a new DigiCam a week ago and want to buy a 1GB memory card for my trip to Japan. Can someone tell me what the difference between this card and this one is?

Thanks. :mac:

Reaction score
The Type M xd card has faster transfer rates, so i take you you got a point and shoot, if you have a burst mode, that you will use allot youll want a Type M card.... the other just doesnt transfer as fast. I bet you really couldnt tell a difference. but you will definately want a 1 gig. im sure there are cheaper places to purchase those.... try www.bhphoto.com

OP
Mattlike
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Bonzaisushi said:
The Type M xd card has faster transfer rates, so i take you you got a point and shoot, if you have a burst mode, that you will use allot youll want a Type M card.... the other just doesnt transfer as fast. I bet you really couldnt tell a difference. but you will definately want a 1 gig. im sure there are cheaper places to purchase those.... try www.bhphoto.com

Yes, it's an Olympus SP-320 an SLR is too far out of my price range. :( Thanks for the info! I just started playing with the camera the other day and need to read the book more thoughroughly. I am such a noob when it comes to the different settings and what not. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.