Good news for Boot Camp/Firefox users

Reaction score
i don't understand what its supposed to do.

can anybody explain.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
coltssaturday said:
i don't understand what its supposed to do.

can anybody explain.

okay so in osx you have your firefox browser with all of your bookmarks....you also like to boot up in occasion in winxp on your mac and you also use firefox. now lets say that you are in winxp and you find a new site you think is super cool. so you bookmark it.

now next time you boot up in os x and you open firefox it will automatically update your firfox browser with that bookmark that you bookmarked while using xp. make sense??

sounds like a nifty feature
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I use .Mac to sync bookmarks or I use the online bookmarks at .Mac if I'm on a Widows machine :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
most people do not have .mac though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
coach_z said:
most people do not have .mac though
Most people don't have bootcamp either ;-)

L

Logan

It's funny really, I was having a fit I couldn't run Warcraft 3 TFT (not universal yet) on my Mini Mactel, installed bootcamp ran it flawlessly on WinXP.. now I haven't started WinXP again...

T

threatsignal

.mac is a waste of money to me, I dont see the point in it for me personally as i have webspace somewhere for storage and its private, i have a 3gb email account which is spam free and i keep all is accessable from my memory stick as i have portable apps on it

Reaction score
coach_z said:
okay so in osx you have your firefox browser with all of your bookmarks....you also like to boot up in occasion in winxp on your mac and you also use firefox. now lets say that you are in winxp and you find a new site you think is super cool. so you bookmark it.

now next time you boot up in os x and you open firefox it will automatically update your firfox browser with that bookmark that you bookmarked while using xp. make sense??

sounds like a nifty feature
-chris

thanks for explaining. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.