Help, Rapidweaver Theme not showing on site

Reaction score
i made my site with rapidweaver, published it with it, but then i used fetch to look at my folders, and i found my rapidweaver folder outside the htdocs folder , so i placed the rapidweaver folder inside htdocs, i dont if what i did was right but i dont believe it was cos my site doesnt show the theme or template i chose while crating it, only shows a white background and the links and stuff like plain text.

please, i need your help.

Reaction score
ehoms said:
i made my site with rapidweaver, published it with it, but then i used fetch to look at my folders, and i found my rapidweaver folder outside the htdocs folder , so i placed the rapidweaver folder inside htdocs, i dont if what i did was right but i dont believe it was cos my site doesnt show the theme or template i chose while crating it, only shows a white background and the links and stuff like plain text.

please, i need your help.
You have misplaced some of the folders then. The easiest thing to do is republish from RapidWeaver, but this time enter the correct path (i.e. "public_html/") in the ftp publishing option at the very bottom. Be sure to clear your cache before you click ok.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.