Any AUDIO/VIDEO "switchers" from Win XP to Mac OSX become more creative? ? ?

C

composer

I do mostly music, and am in the process of learning FCP.

Considering a MB for now - how much would it be worth in 6 months after MBP come out with cooler chips?

Anyway, looking at black MB perhaps, maybe white with 2GB DDR.

I have Nuendo/SX, AMD64, Reason, Live, and numerous VST libraries and Orchestral Libraries (I will miss my Gigastudio- - is there a way to make them talk to each other?)..... :headphone

Anyway, back to my question, has anyone here in the audio/video world, who has switched, become more creative? How so? How did you overcome some of the software limitations, or non universal to date?

I want to hear success stories, work-flow, etc!

MANY MANY THANKS!
Getting ready soon!

Especially for those late night ideas, even though I have a laptop!

peace

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
I've played around with reason, acid, soundforge and a couple other music creation suites. With what apple gives you out of the gate I feel as though I'm actually learning some things and I've been given the ability to understand it more. I've played an instrument since I was about 9 or 10 so I can read music as well. I've found a significant amount of sites that promote sharing music created in garageband and that's always welcome when you just want some perspective on something you've done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
A computer does not make a person creative. Their talent does.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.