Mac Delivery Question

C

caveatipss

When your Mac was shipped, did you get a shipment confirmation email? They should have shipped today, but I got no email. :(

Reaction score
Yeah you should of gotten an email. You can still get the tracking number by going to apple.com, log in and go to order status. Getting an email is always easier though, make sure spam filters aren't catching it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Yes, I got an email notification as well. I also got upgraded to next day shipping for free because I had to resolve some issues with them shipping it to my work address. :D

OP
C

caveatipss

Darn...it says it will get here in another week lol...should have bought overnight shipping.

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

waiting for you first mac is crazy....... i got mined shipped like a week before christmas a few yrs back and the shipping companies plane was grounded top to a snow storm... so i waited and then they said like a wek after christmas.. i was pissed.... but it came the day before christmas eve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
I remember waiting for my MBP. Coz I bought one quite early on there was a monster delay in getting it. Nearly 6 weeks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
hehe, i like your Mac Specs and Sig, the go well. Anyway, I got my iBook rather quickly. It was a stock model mind you, so it took 3 days to get to me. Customized i would assume around a week to 3 weeks max. If your going crazy stare at your T.V., clean your house, get a dog (which you may neglect for a long time when you get your iMac so maybe thats not the best idea.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.25 15inch powerbook
I just ordered a macbook for my parents. I didn't get a confirmation email. I did get a shipment notification email.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.