• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

An interesting article...

Reaction score
OMG!! Those Microsoft losers could not fix it then how could the rest of the windows audience (but i can). I want to see what is going to happen to Norton and McAfee when Microsoft launches its OneCare crap. Now Microsoft is trying to come in the Security business because they are failing in the os business, i guess.

And again all the mac users are saying who gives a **** at what those guys do.

Reaction score
I think it's insane that MS can charge for this onecare. I mean it should be a basic part/function of the OS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
with that money you could just buy a mac!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.