Mac torrent app that let's you select what files to download in the torrent file

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
I used utorrent on windows and what I like about that was that it allowed me to select which files I wanted to download in a torrent file. So saw it's a torrent with a full cd and I am only looking for a song, I would de-select all the other songs and download the single song quicker.

What mac torrent applications have this ability?
I currently use torrent on wheels but I don't believe that this is possible with this software.

Reaction score
What about Opera's built in torrent program? I currently use firefox and was thinking of switching. I just love how many add ons there are for the foxfire :p

Reaction score
I used bitcomet in my pc and I am using vuze(formerly azureus) in my mac.
bitcomet would pop a window showing all the files that were inside the torrent and I could select or deselect the ones I wanted or not. In vuze, there seems to be no place where I can do that, and the velocity is was smaller.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
Reaction score
i use vuze but like how do you select only the songs you want on it

i confsed

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.