Loads of Problems

Reaction score
Well i just purchased my mbp this weekend. On my previous computer i used azureus. I downloaded it on my new computer but it wouldnt open. I double click and it bounces a few times than stops and doesnt open. Is this because it cant run with intel? Also i noticed that there is this horrible whining/buzzing noise. How in the world do i get it to stop? Wt sometimes doesnt whine/buzz but for the most part it does. I understand these are new computers and may have a few bugs but should i send it in? Will they make a software upgrade to stop the noise. Last question, how do i upgrade my firmware? I tried going to system prefrences and search for software upgrades but it says my computer is fully updated. I cant open boot camp because my firmware isnt upgraded. any help at all with help. Besides these 3 problems this the best computer I have ever used in my life.

Thanks,
Tom

OP
N
Reaction score
Guys can i get some help? I actually uptated the firmware so thats not a problem anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
ummm honestly i have no idea what azureus is, but for the sound, just get it checked out. it won't cost you anything and you will probably get it fixed. i think your problems just stem from bad luck! sorry guy, I wish i could be of more help!

Good luck!

Reaction score
Did you get the Universal Azureus? I had the same problem then googled universal azureus, downloaded another version and it seemed to work...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.