• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I have a challenge, MacUsers can help me ...

W

Wolfen73

Hello,

I am a french Mac User and I need your help.

The sister of my wife will be 25 on July, 15th. We try to collect 2500 messages "happy birthday" !

Can you take 2 minutes to put your name, your country and a little "happy birthday" on this special page : http://anna25ans.free.fr/index-eng.php ?

Thanks for your help !
bye ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Well I guess I wont consider this spam, even though I seriously doubt you will ever return but... Ill leave it open if someone wants to spend their time writing something. I wont.

Reaction score
Wolfen73 said:
Hello,

I am a french Mac User and I need your help.

The sister of my wife will be 25 on July, 15th. We try to collect 2500 messages "happy birthday" !

Can you take 2 minutes to put your name, your country and a little "happy birthday" on this special page : http://anna25ans.free.fr/index-eng.php ?

Thanks for your help !
bye ...

ok whatever i will do one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0
Ah, it's not hurting anyone. It takes 10 seconds, and you will make a couple of people feel very good on the day.

Reaction score
Books said:
Ah, it's not hurting anyone. It takes 10 seconds, and you will make a couple of people feel very good on the day.

yeah that's what i thought and then i did it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i will do it once you hit ten original posts
-chris

OP
W

Wolfen73

We are very happy : MacUsers around the world are so cool ! We have more than 160 messages. We hope to collect 2500 before July, 15th.

Thanks for your help. :)

Special thanks to the Moderator Graphite who didn't take this post as a spam (and he's right ! It is not one !).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I wrote something because I wanted to practice my French before I lose it completely. ::laughs::

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
i don't know french so i wrote it in english.

OP
W

Wolfen73

Do you know other forum about Mac where I can post for this challenge ?

The French Mac Users and Mac Users around the world are so cool and give us a lot of messages, it's great !

OP
W

Wolfen73

Hi. We have now more than 970 posts ! It's so good but most of them are from France. We would like to have more from U.S or Canada.

Help us, please !

Thanks a lot ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Why don't you become an active member here and maybe more people will sign. In general most people don't respond to new members who don't post anything other than links to other places.

While Graphite won't consider this spam I certainly will if your only purpose here is to post to bump this thread rather than to participate in the community.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Seems like a harmless bit of fun. If it asked for email address or something that could identify me, then no way, but as it doesn't, joyeux anniversaire!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
schweb said:
....your only purpose here is to post to bump this thread rather than to participate in the community.
I would think that is the case.

OP
W

Wolfen73

OK. I think you are right. I read this forum every times I had problems with my Mac. But I'm french and speak with american people is very hard for me because I read english but I don't speak it very well.

In France, I write on many Mac forums and Mac Users are very cool : they give us a lot of messages. So I think "and in US mac-forums ?" ... I tried and I registered me only for my challenge. ... and you gave me many posts. Thanks you !

I'm sorry for the flood ... Bye and read you soon on this very good forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.